Saturday, November 22, 2008

Now for the fun Re-cap

Well, I'm not the weekly blogger like I thought I'd be. I know that Thanksgiving is almost here....but here is our Halloween....along with Kyle's Pack meeting (with pictures). I always think the picture posts are the best.

2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving w/ the Rich's
Family Home Evening before Halloween (see above)
Kyle gets his Wolf and 3 arrows. He is self motivated on this one. He is definately a driven first child. He was so excited that Emmet took him out to the scout store to get his Bear book. (He's technically not allowed to start it until his B-day in March. I'm so proud of him!!!!Trick or Treating-of course! Kyle dressed up as Indiana Jones, Braden as Darth Maul (his face got painted for his school Trunk or Treat.....but on Halloween night, he skipped the face paint because he didn't want to wait), Dallin dressed up as Spiderman. Tyson was a dog, but took it off as we were walking out the door, and would only let me put on the Diego shirt. So, he was a partial Diego. (He's my only child that has a strong opinion about his clothing---I thought that was just a girl thing) Audrey was a Bunny (see below)

More pumpkin carving photos--the end result

What a cute little bunny!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Actually I think she is the cutest bunny I have ever seen!

Slim said...

Ok, Supermom! That is crazy that they interviewed you. I didn't know you were so famous for your grocery store savings "addiction." I wish I would have learned that from you when you lived here. Darn. That is awesome. How fun that you live close to Meliss. Fun pictures and to be able to see all of your kiddos. Such cute kids. Your little bunny is adorable.