Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The True Spirit of Christmas

A friend of mine has started a Christmas Avent Blog. Every day she adds something inspirational about the true meaning of Christmas. I have found it so inspirational and uplifting....and we are only 3 days into December. It is so wonderful, I thought it needed to be shared. So....visit it and be uplifted. It is on the right side under my blog links towards the bottom under "A Christmas Blog". Enjoy!!

6 comments:

i said...

what a great news spot!!!

Allison said...

I am so glad you put the news story on your blog. I was looking forward to hearing about it. I sure wish that they had something like that out here!!!!! Good job!

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing and pass the thanks on to your friend too! I love it!

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

OK Michelle, this is Michelle Walker and YOU HAD YOUR GIRL!!!!!! I stumbled onto your blog. You guys look great!!!!

Michelle Campbell said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas. Thanks for sharing the blog.

Chris and Shelly said...

Hey Michelle,
It's Shelly (Williams) Stolworthy. I saw your blog off of my sis. in-law's. Your family picture is adorable! I've been meaning to talk to you. I am making a recipe book and I'm wondering if you did the mission hills recipe book? If you did, I'm wondering if you liked the company that you went through to make them and bind them. If you could email me sometime that would be great! Thanks!
chris.shelly.stol@gmail.com