(conversation in the back seat of our suburban)
Tyson: Kyle, are you going to vote?
Kyle: What?
Tyson: Vote.
Kyle: Oh, yeah.
Tyson: So....who are you going to vote for for judge? McCain or Joe Heck? I'm going to vote for McCain. I used to want to vote for Joe Heck, but I changed my mind.....now I'm voting for McCain. (Joe Heck is a candidate running for a local office here in Henderson)
Kyle: Yeah, me too. I think McCain makes good choices. I think he tries to do what the Lord wants him to do.
Tyson: Is he mormon?
Then mom pipes in: ie: ME
Mom: No, he's not. I don't think that he's trying to do what the Lord wants him to do, but I do think he makes better choices than Obama.

4 comments:
Children are priceless! I cherish all the innocent, sweet, pure coversations that I heard my children have. I LOVE the pictures you posted in your "in a nutshell" entry. Cute, cute grandkids! I FEEL SO LUCKY TO LIVE CLOSE!!!!
We voted as well last week. Matthew and Olivia both had to share their opinions as well. Olivia wanted to vote for Obama because McCain is sooo boring! It's good that our kids learn this stuff while they are young.
So cute! glad you set the little guys straight...lol! I am just about ready to move out of the country!
I will vote later today -- I was given a list by some LDS lawyers in the area as to their choices on Judges. I know the Presidential vote is important but I was glad to have more info on the many judges that we are voting on today -- I hope the right people get the right jobs today.
Post a Comment