So, a toothbrush is a HOT commodity around our house. We have a million of them, in fact, I think my kids have at least 2 each. My idea when I bought them 2 each, was that they could each have one toothbrush upstairs, and one toothbrush downstairs. We also have about 30 toothbrushes in our food storage. So, you'd think we wouldn't have any toothbrush problems, right? WRONG!!! It seems that the kids don't really navigate to their own toothbrushes, but to ours. It really irritates Emmet, and has become a family joke. Emmet is always pleading, "Don't I at least deserve MY OWN toothbrush!?!" The kids always take ours.
SO.....let's get to the funny story...a couple nights ago, Emmet decided to go through the toothbrushes in our downstairs bathroom, and throw out the old ones. All of our toothbrushes seem to migrate to the downstairs bathroom....so he had to go through quite a few. Well, he made a BIG mistake!!!! Braden came upstairs last night in full on ELEFANT tears! "Daddy threw away my toothbrush!!" You would've thought the world had ended, by Braden's reaction. But, I finally got him calmed down and talked him into being okay with picking a brand new toothbrush (out of the food storage room).....and he could chose any color he wanted! That seemed to satisfy him. Well, this morning after brushing his teeth, he got out the permanent black marker....and wrote a very "clear" message on his toothbrush. "BRADEN's toothbrush. Nobody touch it!" Here's the picture, can't you tell that's what it says?
DON'T MESS WITH EMMET AND BRADEN'S TOOTHBRUSHES!!!!

2 comments:
That's hilarious, I'm with Emmett though. I can't stand it if Ammon accidentally uses my toothbrush. And I get totally grossed out if I use his. Good thing you've got Wal-Mart at your house.
I'm with Braden! Don't mess with my toothbrush either!
Post a Comment