Happy Birthday Tyson!!!
Tyson Turned 3 years old last Tuesday February 10th. He's officially three, and officially potty trained! I have found that 3 is the magic potty training number in our household. Once I gave up the power struggle of trying to train my kids before they were really ready......the last two have been a cinch. Tyson is wearing underwear, not having any accidents, and not needing a reminder either. When he walks out of the bathroom, he grins and says "I'm a big boy!"
Life is good!!
Here are a couple fun things about Tyson:
*Tyson was my very first tummy sleeper and thumb-sucker
*Tyson is a a 10 year old in a 3 year old body: He understands everything, helps himself to anything, and doesn't miss a beat when running behind his big brothers.
*Tyson is persistent. He knows what he wants, and he'll keep pushing til he gets it. That means that we as parents need to be consistent. Still trying. Sometimes I'm so tired, I just give in to him. I'm sure this quality will be a huge strength when he gets older. As for now, it definately tries our patience!
* Tyson has a favorite stuffed doggy, and a soft fuzzy blanket. He loves anything soft. I bought Audrey a really soft and fuzzy pink blanket. He clinged onto it before she was even born, and claimed it as his. He slept with it every night, until grandma replaced it with a brown one (a much more manly color!)
*Tyson gives the best hugs and lights up when he smiles.
*Tyson is very polite. Ever since he was very young, he picked up on "thank-you" and "you're welcome." (we cannot take the credit) If he does something for us and we don't say thank-you, he'll automatically tell us "you're welcome."
*Tyson loves gum!!! Grandma Tolboe started that one!
We love you Ty!!
Tyson Turned 3 years old last Tuesday February 10th. He's officially three, and officially potty trained! I have found that 3 is the magic potty training number in our household. Once I gave up the power struggle of trying to train my kids before they were really ready......the last two have been a cinch. Tyson is wearing underwear, not having any accidents, and not needing a reminder either. When he walks out of the bathroom, he grins and says "I'm a big boy!"
Life is good!!
Here are a couple fun things about Tyson:
*Tyson was my very first tummy sleeper and thumb-sucker
*Tyson is a a 10 year old in a 3 year old body: He understands everything, helps himself to anything, and doesn't miss a beat when running behind his big brothers.
*Tyson is persistent. He knows what he wants, and he'll keep pushing til he gets it. That means that we as parents need to be consistent. Still trying. Sometimes I'm so tired, I just give in to him. I'm sure this quality will be a huge strength when he gets older. As for now, it definately tries our patience!
* Tyson has a favorite stuffed doggy, and a soft fuzzy blanket. He loves anything soft. I bought Audrey a really soft and fuzzy pink blanket. He clinged onto it before she was even born, and claimed it as his. He slept with it every night, until grandma replaced it with a brown one (a much more manly color!)
*Tyson gives the best hugs and lights up when he smiles.
*Tyson is very polite. Ever since he was very young, he picked up on "thank-you" and "you're welcome." (we cannot take the credit) If he does something for us and we don't say thank-you, he'll automatically tell us "you're welcome."
*Tyson loves gum!!! Grandma Tolboe started that one!
We love you Ty!!
A little help from Dallin blowing out his candles

3 comments:
What a cute boy! It was fun to read about him, since we don't know this guy. Too bad you guys are so far away...our three year old boys sounds a lot a like and I'm sure they would get along great. The pink blankie and heart cake are good black mail material for later in life. But it does show he has a tender side that the chicks will dig. :)
Michelle, what a cute family. Tyson is so cute and I can't believe he's three, that I haven't met him and that you've had one more since then, whoa! It's so fun to see your pictures and read your updates.
What a big boy, maybe he can give Jeffrey some potty tips. He is almost 3 1/2 and could care less about the toilet!
Post a Comment