

Audrey has a fascination with dirt. She loves to go outside and practically sprints (sprint-crawls) to the open sliding door when her older brother's leave it open. (which is often......still working on that one). As soon as she gets out the door, she heads straight for the rocks and stuffs a bunch in her mouth. It doesn't matter if she's been outside for 2 seconds, I always have a handful or rocks to swipe out of her mouth. This time, she headed for the dirt pile. A little change from the normal route. A little dirt never hurt, right? That is better than a used cigarette butt found on the park sidewalk. (YUCK!!!......and yes she was chomping on it). I'm beginning to look forward to the day she walks. She's getting there. I know I'll be chasing her everywhere.....but at least I won't find anymore unidentified objects in her mouth.
3 comments:
Oh, yuck! Maybe she needs a little more protein in her diet. What a cutie!
Hey Michelle! I finally looked at your blog!! Ours is bradjennypreston.blogspot.com
Jenny Clark
Dirt helps the immune system. She's on her way to being SUPER healthy!
Post a Comment