Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another sweet moment. Nothing like goofy time while trying to read the scriptures. I think it is so cute to see Tyson's face as he's looking over at his daddy. He's such a copy cat these days.....and he wanted to do exactly what dad was doing. (my letter "d" is sticking on my laptop....so if you see any "d's" missing as I write, you'll know why)
Always posing. Kyle and Braden finished up 2nd grade and Kindergarten at the end of May. I think they had like 3 different days of partying. This day was pajama day for Braden and "water" day for Kyle. Braden made his visor. You can't see the top, but it has his name on it. I always get a kick out of Kyle's poses. We've been at an LDS private school the last 3 years, but this next year we are going Public. (we meaning my kids) I feel like it is the right thing to do, but that doesn't mean it is easy. I am scared sick. I know........everyone else's kids have survived public school......mine will too, right? Any words of advice?
Kyle is our early riser. He is always up before Emmet and me. This is a 6am shot of the birds on the roof, taken by yours truly.....KYLE. I found like 15 different bird shots on my camera. There's no better time for a little photography than first thing in the morning.
Audrey's favorite position with Dad.
What can I say. Isn't she cute? I am having so much fun with bows an bracelets!!! She's 4 months old now! Funny story. On Sunday I put her in a purple dress. Kyle overheard Emmet say she looked like a plum. So, as we were getting in the car to go to church Kyle leaned over and started cooing and talking to Audrey. I heard him say, "You're such a cute FAT plumb." (Don't tell her that when she's older). She is a chunk!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how all the kids have red hair. They are all darling! Emmet too!

Heatherbether said...

Yeah, more posts!!! So I love all the pics and I especially liked seeing Audrey. I thought she looked like Emmet but in the picture in the stripes she totally looks like you Michelli. I can make long comments because I'm your sister and I live far away and I feel like it. Tell Kyle congrats on his "expensive" looking derby car and photography. Oh, and tell Dallin congrats on his graduation. Also, love the scripture reading faces. What a cute family. Advice for public school?.....relax, it hasn't ruined mine yet. And you'll love having them so close. Love ya!!!

Katie said...

She is so cute, I love the pink a green. And, you're wrong, your bows always turn out cute!

Michelle Campbell said...

Oh... such a beautiful, fun, incredible family you guys are! You are the best mom and dad! I love reading your blog and I love seeing the pictures!