Thursday, June 5, 2008

To Conform or not to Conform

Okay, so after many years of not being a blogger......I have finally conformed to the modern ways of communication. My sister and many friends have been trying to get me to start a blog for I don't know how long. I have been resistant. I hardly even have time to keep up on my e-mail, let alone update a monthly blog (or weekly, or daily?). So, I begin this blog with no promises as to how often I may update it. If it is as addicting as people tell me it is, maybe this will become my new hobby. And if so, I may have to stay up after hours, or even rise before the sun rises.....to commit to my new blogging lifestyle. As my MiaMaids would say, I have just joined "The Old People's Myspace."

3 comments:

Heatherbether said...

Cute header my little blogger newbie! Did you try the paper? Call me and I will help you with that!

Stacey Fam said...

Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging!! It is Fun to see your cute family! I'm glad you conformed to the positive peer pressure!

A New Decade of Health said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm a terrible blogger too, so no pressure. But I also have a my space so I must not be too old!