Kyle's baptism was the same weekend as Audrey's blessing. Two wonderful events in one weekend. It was awesome! It was so wonderful to have our family here to share it with us. I can't believe Kyle is already 8. I'm so proud of him!
Good job joining the bloggin family, Michelle! I am amazed by you. You are the perfect mom and have a great family. Beautiful baptism and blessing pictures. Feel free to jump in over on our blog... nofrillsrevue.blogspot.com
I'm a Mother of 5 REDHEADS!! (My husband is outnumbered) Sometimes I'm sane and sometimes crazy. (Mostly crazy since this 5th one) Love to build, garden, and work with my hands. I get an adrenaline rush off of power tools. I can often be found painting or doing some other home decor project.
4 comments:
What a big fun party! We're not THAT old, the young woman just don't know what they're missing!
Good job joining the bloggin family, Michelle! I am amazed by you. You are the perfect mom and have a great family. Beautiful baptism and blessing pictures. Feel free to jump in over on our blog...
nofrillsrevue.blogspot.com
So you have a blog... who knew?!?!
Yay! Welcome!
So cute! I love that picture of Dallin in the tree! How perfect for his spunky personality! You're family is so darling.
Post a Comment