
3rd times the charm, I hope. I called my sister and asked her how to post pictures. My internet explorer keeps bumping me off just about the time I finish typing and get ready to post. So, hopefully I can do this quickly before it happens again. I'm posting a picture of Audrey's blessing dress. While I was making it I considered making others and selling them. But, once I got into it, it took too long.....so I changed my mind. What am I thinking anyways, I don't have time to start a side job. Heather, this one's for you. I don't think you've ever seen her dress.

4 comments:
Holy Moly Michelli! I can't believe you made that. It is so beautiful! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see fun things like this and we can share pictures. It will make me seem a little closer to home. Hey, did you email everyone and tell them your blogspot address changed? I went to redheadscottspot first and nothing came up.
Hey love the blog. The picts of your kids on top are adorable! And that blessing dress is amazing. You have even more talents than I thought you did.. Thanks for letting me take a peek.
What the heck, you made this?!?! WOW I am impressed. If I ever have a girl I will order one from you. He he!
I didn't know you were such an awesome seamstress! That dress is beautiful! Thanks for letting me know about your Blog! Very Cute!
Post a Comment