Okay.....so a friend of mine has been telling me about this great "coupon-clipping" way of saving tons of money. It sounded like way too much work to me, but then she told me that her friend had found an even easier way to save. So, SKEPTICALLY, I went to a "grocery savings class." I walked away absolutely THRILLED!!! Saving $50 here and there, I don't even feel is worth the hassle. But, the girl that taught this class said that her budget for grocery and household items used to be $1200 (for a family of 6). Now she spends $500. On grocery AND all the household necessities! Sounds crazy doesn't it? I know, I was skeptical too. But, I am sold. I spend $700 on groceries alone....and I have felt so frustrated that I can't get it lower. I shop the sales and try to meal plan. But, with a growing family....and big eaters.....I have not had any luck. So, I pass on this info to help all you out there who are looking to save some money (like myself). Check out this website, it is free. www.grocerysmarts.com
Once you get to the website, type in the passport code: g89ccb
Low Light Cat Safe Plants
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment