Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Picture

Not one single family picture we had taken had Audrey smiling in it. We had family pictures with Emmet's family, and by the time we got to individual family pictures......Audrey was ticked off and SICK of posing!

5 comments:

ammonc said...

The boys all have great smiles. Where were you had that had so much green grass and trees?
Katie

gptolboe said...

I love the family picture! I'm glad that you posted it on your blog. We love your family so much!

Heatherbether said...

Love the new family pic and blog look. I'm thinking of taking a family pic soon while we are still all tan (everyone looks better tan) instead of waiting for Dec. with Christmas cards like we normally do. I like how "real" this picture is; Baby is crying, Tyson is playing with his feet.....LOVE IT!! Much cuter than a stuffy studio picture. I need to change things up on my blog too. The farm scene is getting a little old to me.

T8 Family said...

Michelle,
That is such a gorgeous picture. It still makes me smile even though Audrey is not.

Eliz said...

totally amazing shot -- the crying baby just adds to the reality of life.