Saturday, October 24, 2009

SNEAK PEEK TO HALLOWEEN

The kids school had their annual "Trunk or Treat." It was so fun to get the kids all dressed up and photographed, before Halloween. Now I don't have to take pictures the night of Halloween (hehe). It was especially fun dressing up Audrey. OH WHAT FUN!!! I am in love with that girl. She just pulls on my heartstrings. Of course I love my boys too......how could I not, look at all these cuties.......
Tyson-Optimus Prime
Dallin-a pouting Clone trooper (because I took pictures of Braden before him...oops)
Kyle-Snake Eyes (GI JOE), doing some karate move
The whole clan
Audrey-My fairy princess!
Braden-Harry Potter. (Notice the GI Joe Commander (ie: Kyle) in the background, posing on the trampoline. When Kyle pointed that out, I just busted out laughing.
When kids are ASLEEP, and I download cute pictures like these......I can't help but love being a mother!!!!

4 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

I love all of their costumes!!! Erick wants to be Harry Potter next year, where'd ya get that costume? (maybe I can buy it after Halloween for cheap...)

Heatherbether said...

Is that a Nimbus 2000 Braden?

David said...

Love the costumes. Savannah is going to be Hermoine this year!

Thunell Family said...

Oh, your family is so beautiful!! I'm so sorry, but I just couldn't help myself. This is Alexis Rumsey Thunell here. I was a friend of Emmet's in highschool and have met you several times. I saw a link to your blog (I think) from Melissa Rich.

Anyways, I just wanted to say 'hi' and wanted to see how your sweet family was doing. It looks like everything is going well and busy...makes me happy!