I found my cord that uploads photos from my camera to my computer. And, after uploading all 258 pictures, ranging back from February til now.....here is what we've been up to the last 3 months. We've celebrated 5 birthdays (Audrey (1), Kyle (9), Braden (7), Uncle David, and Grandpa Tolboe), Celebrated Easter (3 times-once with ourselves, and once with each set of grandparents), Started Soccer with Dallin and Baseball with Braden, Planted a Garden, Audrey's learned to walk, Visited Red Rock during Spring break, Improved our Cup Stacking skills, Recovered from being sick multiple times, Gone to Youth Conference, Played, Worked, Caught Lady Bugs, and Chased a bird out of our house. I LOVE SPRING!!
Low Light Cat Safe Plants
1 year ago




6 comments:
I love the update!! Those are such great pictures. We're glad you guys are doing good.
What a fun update! I LOVE Audrey's Easter dress (knowing you, you probably made it)! Allowing your children to use all your disposable cups for stacking takes a good mom. How great that you allow your children to discover their talents. Maybe cup stacking is one of my children's talents...I think we'll try it! I can't believe Audrey is walking; Evan got beat by a girl. You are just such a fun mom!!!! Oh, and my favorite picture of all is you and Audrey at Red Rock--LOVE IT!!!!
Oh, and I forgot to say that I like your new blog background-VERY cute!
I do love your hair. Your kids are all so darn cute -- I can spot them all in the group pictures because they all have these adorable smiles. My sister is moving to Vegas in August followed by a great friend from our ward in the fall as well. Seems like Vegas is getting the cream of the crop!
Hey Michelle, its Lindsey Robbins. I was just wondering if I could get the name and number for the caterer from your reunion. I tried to call, but I remembered my cell phone is acting crazy, so you probably didn't understand my message! Thanks! BTW my email is linz8928@aol.com
Hey this is Ashley Longman I babysat for you guys! Hey we wanna add you to our blog! Our blog is longmanfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment