Okay.....I haven't been blogging lately (or blog hopping), so Becky G. sorry it took so long to see that you tagged me. 5 things you may not know about me
1. I own (not my husband).....a table saw, Compound Miter saw, compressor, and 3 different nail guns. All of them have been gifts from Emmet. (by request). I hope to get a router soon.....my dream would be to someday have a full detached workshop.
2. I don't like seafood. I went on a jumprope trip Back East in Elementary School. We were in Maine and Linda Abbott MADE me try Lobster. I hated it.....still joke with her that I don't forgive her......and have never tried any other seafood since. (although Emmet is still trying to get me to try shrimp)
3. I love to sleep in. I don't get to very often (like most moms).....but on the weekends sometimes Emmet gets up with our little early risers....and I cuddle back up into my comfy bed and snooze away.
4. I have a pillow fettish. I have had a feather pillow ever since I can remember. And, the older the feather pillow, the better. (because it gets broken in) I keep it in a white "stained" zipped pillowcase, and Emmet finally convinced me to throw my last one out when we kept finding feathers everywhere. My kids love "mom's" pillow too. Sometimes I go looking for it, and one of the kids have snuck it into their bed. I don't sleep as well without it!
5. I love my feet tickled and my head scratched.
Okay......so now I tag: Heather, Cami Tate, and Katie Chase
Low Light Cat Safe Plants
1 year ago

2 comments:
It is great to get to know you better. I do remember that you are pretty handy. I remember when you reupholstered your couch. Not to mention all the remodeling in your house...I love remodeling too.
I was the same way with seafood. I don't like lobster at all. You should at least try shrimp once just to say you tried it. I ended up liking it, but Clay is allergic, so I rarely have it.
Michelle how fun to read about you and find out things I didn't know. I also tagged you today so I guess this counts!
Post a Comment