Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Cute Things kids say....



I went to a friends blog and saw a cute conversation she put on about her kids. I thought it was a great idea....since I always forget the cute conversations if I don't write them down. So....here are a couple recent funny ones.....documented!

Braden at school:

Teacher: (talking about Constitution Day) "Who knows who the President of the United States is...."
Braden: "I do. It's President MONSON....and he's MY HERO!!!"


Dallin during scripture study:

Emmet: (after explaining the difference between 'scattering' and 'gathering' to the kids he continued...) "If you threw a bunch of birdseed onto the ground, what would pigeons do?"

Kids: Gather

Emmet: "Right.....and if you snuck up behind the pigeons....then what would they do?"

Dallin: "POO"

We just laughed our head off!! It was so unexpected....but probably the truth. What a smart KID!!

2 comments:

i said...

Monson....the President of the United States!?!? Great Idea!

Becky said...

How cute! Don't you just love it! Kids are the best!