Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Steven's Mission Call

Fun News! My youngest brother Steven just got his mission call to Everett Washington. He leaves on October 15th. He's going through the temple this Saturday. My sister Heather is coming down, and for the first time our whole family will all be in the temple together. Pretty Awesome!!!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, congrats to Steven.
It is so neat that you will all be in the temple together. I can't remember the last time our family was all in the temple together. Probably 2004, that is, on the Campbell side. On my side,out of 9 of us (including my parents) only 4 of us are endowed-so far.

A New Decade of Health said...

That's awesome! What better place to be together as a family then in the temple!

The Utley's said...

Hey! I ran across you blog and its cute! I have one too its joeandstaceyutley@blogspot.com we need to keep in touch more!
~Stacey

jessenpetty said...

Michelle your family is adorable! Jealous about that 4th of July activity in Utah! We usually go to Liberty to visit Jesse's parents but were unable to go this year=(. I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. I saw it on Heather's! You can see ours anytime! jessenpetty.blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing!
Shannon (Mangum) Petty

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michelle! Glad to see you have a blog! I love catching up!

Brittany (Jefferies)

Andrea said...

Michelle...I don't know how I found you but I did!! yeah!! I haven't read any more of your blog yet except this part about Steven's Mission call. Will you tell him congrats for me? What a great kid he is. Awesome to see you and Emmet got a girl finally! We just had our first and it was a girl! We are having SO much fun with her! I just started a blog so check it out when you have time! Andrea (Croft)

Alisha and Josh said...

Michelle-
Crofty had your link on her blog and I am excited to see your family- how it has grown!! Tell you family hi and congrats on Stephen's call- it is crazy how fast time goes by- you are amazing to have 5! I have 4 now and not handling as well as I thought I could. Take care and check out my blog- thebrandon6.blogspot.com--Alisha Brandon (Garrett)