
My sister came to visit last week. We had a blast!! She only brought two of her four kids. Here's her youngest (Evan) and my little Audrey. (Did I say little?) Evan is actually 6 weeks older than Audrey. You'd never guess it. She's taller and bigger than he is. I just think it's funny. All my babies have been petite as babies (all my boys), and now my first little girl is the chunk of the family. (= I won't tell her that as she gets older though.

I just started feeding Audrey baby food this week. When Kyle was a baby, I started baby food the minute I could. With each of the others, I put it off as long as possible. It just adds another step to the feeding process. But, just nursing wasn't enough anymore. She's 5 months old now, and she's ready for the good stuff. She's had rice cereal and applesauce, and sweet potatoes. So far, she's loved it all!

Okay, so normally I don't really like posting pictures of myself. And, there aren't many of them....because I am usually the one taking the picture. But, I have two reasons for posting this picture. #1-to prove that Audrey does have a mother (not just a father and brothers). #2-When I go to my friend's blogs, I always love seeing a picture of them. Especially if it is someone that lives out of state that I haven't seen for a while. So--this is to inspire some of you to put pictures up that have you in them.....because I want to see you too, not just the rest of the family!
8 comments:
How does it feel to finally have a girl??!! She's way cute! I love the chunky ones!
Hello my old neighbor friend...it is so fun to see you with a little girl. Your boys are adorable!
It is so fun to be able to log and and see and read what's new. You have cute kids and we LOVE living close enough that we can share everyday life.
We've got the CUTEST grandkids ever!
She is a cutie. I completely agree that seeing a picture of the blogger is so nice! And I also love connecting with old friends!
What a cutie that little girl of yours is! Five months old means that mom can return to scrapbook group right!
Hey girl! She is SOOOO cute! i am so glad you got a girl to spoil :)
miss you!
Post a Comment